Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Five books to help you through

I admit, I'm a reader. And an information junkie. When faced with a problem (cheating spouse, perhaps?), I arm myself with every book I can get my hands on, convinced that somewhere within its pages is THE answer I need. While I've yet to find THE answer, I have found AN answer...or two, or three. And often these answers take me further along my own path to healing.
Herewith my bookshelf selections to ease your aching heart:
Not Just Friends by Shirley Glass
After the Affair by Janis Abrahms Spring
Back from Betrayal by Suzy Farbman
Co-Dependent No More by Melody Beattie

Do you have a favorite? Let us know...

4 comments:

  1. Debra Laaser's (shattered vows) book was wonderful (a little bit of religion in there...I am not the same faith...but easy to overlook).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered After the Affair yesterday before I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew Marshall's "How Can I Ever Trust You Again?" was a godsend immediately after discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Leave a Cheater, Gain a LIFE" by Tracy Schorn Aka "Chumplady" is absolutely a MUST read or listen to the audio book and find all her community across the internet especially Facebook - a God send to me at these horrible times

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails