- Join the Club...and Share Your Story
- Share Your Story: Finding Out (This section is full.)
- Share Your Story: Feeling Stuck? (This section is full.)
- Share Your Story: Multiple Affairs?
- Share Your Story: Feeling Stuck: Part Two (This section is full.)
- Share Your Story: Feeling Stuck? Part Three
- Share Your Story: Finding Out Part Two
Friday, February 5, 2010
Funny Friday: Eavesdropping on my son
Tonight, as my 9-year-old son was chatting with his friend, whose parents were packing and moving into their new house today, they got talking about the woman who bought the former house.
"It's her first house," explained my son's friend. "And she's only 23. Why would she want such a big house for one person?"
My son, who's never met a question he couldn't answer, responded, "She's at that age," he said. "She'll be getting married and having S-E-X."
I stifled a giggle.
"What's that?" his friend asked.
My son sighed...