Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Changes to the site

I'm delighted that so many of you are using this site to share your stories. I believe it's crucial to have a safe place to share your experience and discover that others' experiences – while the circumstances might be different – sound a lot like your own.  To learn that others have survived this. To understand that you will too.
Because of the volume of women sharing their stories, however, my site is clogging up (if you've commented and don't see yours, I'll try to repost your comments. Or you can re-send). 
I'm creating a "forum" here where you can post your stories, just like blog posts, and then others can comment. *** Please put a descriptive heading so that people searching for a particular topic can find your post. Some examples:
•Multiple Affairs
•My Husband had a One-Night Stand
•He Cheated with My Sister
•STDs
•etc.
And please, let others know if their stories resonate with you. Keep comments kind, supportive or helpful (anything else won't pass). The easiest way through this hell is with others pulling us along in the direction of healing.

I'll continue to post periodically on my main page. If there's something you'd like me to write about, please let me know. 

To all of you who share this journey, thank-you for all you've given me. Without fail, I've received compassion and support and gratitude. I couldn't have asked for better company as I walk this path.

Elle 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails